Hi guys! Just an update on my guides for those who are new to my blog.
- A Guide To: Managing Your Void - what happens when you void a villager, what the villagers on main street mean, and other misc info
- A Guide To: Plotting Your Villagers - get those villager houses plotting where you want them!
- A Guide To: Time Traveling and Cycling - some GENERAL info on how time traveling and cycling works in ACNL, NOT a cycling method guide
- A Guide To: Remodeling A Villager’s Home - getting furniture back into a villagers home, putting new furniture in, removing fish and bugs from a villager’s house
- A Guide To: Powersaves for ACNL - What Powersaves is and what it can do for ACNL
- A Guide To: Fast Cycling with Powersaves - this cycling method can be used WITHOUT powersaves as well, and is the last fast cycling method you’ll ever need!
- A Guide To: Super Harvesting Mushrooms While Fast Cycling - if you’re going to fast cycle, why not harvest mushrooms at the same time?
- A Guide To: Duping for Powersaves Users - duping made even easier! (if you or a friend own a Powersaves device)
- NEW! A Guide To: Saving and Restoring Villagers with Powersaves - save villagers in boxes and give them out more than once!
If you ever find anything to be incorrect or missing in one of my guides, please feel free to message me!
wanna make something like this ?
click the source link to take you to the website I used for it !
keep in mind, it only tells you which colours to use; it doesn’t do it for you ! this took me about an hour & a half in total. but I LOVE my new flag now !
EDIT: show me what you made using that website by tagging “realsweetash” I’d love to see what you guys made ! :3
EDIT#2: I guess the link isn’t working so just in case, here it is:
I’m sorry to anyone who couldn’t get it to open !
My bedroom on ACNL (also my first post on this blog!)
Currently a total WIP h eh ;x;
I decided to share my raincoat that I made!